Research page of Magdalena Wróbel
- Born in Zabrze, Poland
- From 2004: MSc studies in chemistry at the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, The University of Silesia, Katowice
- 2006÷2007: the Socrates/Erasmus scholarship at the Department of Chemistry, The University of Perugia (Universita degli Studi di Perugia), Italy (scholarship supervisor: Prof. Antonio Lagana)
- 2008-2009: the Socrates/Erasmus internship program at the Department of Physical Chemistry, The University of Szeged, Hungary (internship supervisor: Prof. Agota Toth)
List of Publications
- "Enantioseparation and oscillatory transenantiomerization of S,R-(+/-)-ketoprofen, as investigated by means of thin layer chromatography with densitometric detection"
M. Sajewicz, M. Gontarska, M. Wróbel, T. Kowalska
Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, 30, 2193-2208 (2007)
- "Experimental investigation of the oscillatory transenantiomerization of L-tyrosine"
M. Sajewicz, D. Kronenbach, D. Staszek, M. Wróbel, G. Grygierczyk, T. Kowalska
Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, 31, 2006-2018 (2008)
- "How to suppress the spontaneous oscillatory in-vitro chiral conversion of alpha-substituted propionic acids? A thin-layer chromatographic, polarimetric, and circular dichroism study of complexation of the Cu(II) cation with L-lactic acid" M. Sajewicz, E. John, D. Kronenbach, M. Gontarska, M. Wróbel, T. Kowalska Acta Chromatogr., 21, 39-55 (2009)
- "TLC in a search for structural limitations of spontaneous oscillatory in-vitro chiral conversion. Alpha-Hydroxybutyric and mandelic acids"
M. Sajewicz, D. Kronenbach, M. Gontarska, M. Wróbel, R. Pietka, T. Kowalska
Journal of Planar Chromatography - Modern TLC, 22, 241-248 (2009)